A 2 Minute Read -
By Chris Bright - posted on July 28, 2020
Podcast Episode 4. Re-opening your church building post-lockdown (with Lorne Campbell)
With Lockdown restrictions starting to ease, the church doors are able to be opened once more. However, there is so much more to opening the church than just unlocking and starting as per usual. How your church carefully considers how to re-open its building in a legal, responsible and ethical way will help your church gain reputation with your community and bring safety and care to your church congregation.
About Our Guest
Lorne Campbell is a Partner of WeAreBPG and runs ChurchOffice & CharityOffice, sister organisations of thinking.church. Lorne brings a wealth of experience in the sphere of Governance, HR & Health and Safety. Lorne lives in Witham, Essex with his wife and family.
- What does it mean to develop a re-opening plan?
- What are some of the fundamentals when communicating to staff teams?
- What do we need to consider from an HR point of view when staff are working from home?
- What do you do if your office is too small for social distancing and working?
- Thinking through the risk issues of re-opening
- What's the first step to putting procedures in place if you don't have any?
- How do we evaluate what to bring back?
- How to think through re-opening your auditorium
- How are welcome teams going to be affected?
- Simple Questions to ask before re-opening
- What is the new win of Sunday Services?
- Facilitating Children and Youth when re-opening services
COVID-19 Checklist - buy now