If you've ever felt the stinging rebuke of a trustee for your plans, you're not alone. The problem is how we see the role of trustees, rather than gatekeepers, trustees can provide specific skill and expertise that can help you shape your plans. In this episode, we take a deep dive into the role of the trustee.
1. Problems that can occur between boards and leadership teams
2. It's all about your governing document
3. Spiritual direction vs charitable accountability
4. What role should trustees play?
- skill based vs "church stalwart"
5. Should you have the same trustees and leadership team?
6. Do they need to be part of the church? A Christian?