A 2 Minute Read -
By Chris Bright - posted on December 22, 2020
Podcast Episode 25. 10 Things we’ve learned in 2020
2020 is almost over and that makes it a great time to look back and take stock of our learnings over the past year. 2020 has been an exceptional year in many ways, and whilst many want it over, 2020 has been a fantastic learning opportunity for the church. In this episode, Chris & Lee give 5 learnings each, as well as discussing barbeques (in December) and the plot of The Holiday (why? not sure).
- This wasn’t the spontaneous we meant!
- The church is more resilient than we thought
- Small and simple has its advantages
- Online church isn’t a nice-to-have, it’s essential
- Don’t live for live
- Churches with Online Services already in play adapted faster
- Great systems are tool agnostic
- Services must change from attractional to serving needs
- Make a home your church
- A polarised world needs a unified church