About this Course
The ‘how’ of the church is recorded in Matthew 28 and is commonly referred to as The Great Commission: To go into all the world and make disciples. Making disciples is how God’s Kingdom comes on earth, this side of New Creation. That means that the Discipleship shouldn’t be a programme of the church, it is the church.
In this course, we’ll help you work out how to turn your church from a menu of programmes into a Pathway of Discipleship, where every programme exists to help people take a next step in their walk with Christ.
- Define what a mature disciple looks like
- Set a Discipleship Pathway
- Set a Key Environment for each Pathway Step
- Audit Your Programmes against the Pathway
- Discover programmes that should be changed or cut
- Understand what programmes are missing
Not a Member? Sign up Today
Buy this course Separately
If you don’t want to be a member, you can buy this course as a one-off purchase